Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) comprises mostly household waste and it may include some commercial and industrial wastes. There are a wide variety of alternative waste management options and strategies available for dealing with MSW to limit the residual amount left for disposal to landfill.
Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT)
Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) is a generic term for an integration of several processes commonly found in other waste management technologies such as Materials Recovery Facilities (MRFs), sorting and composting or anaerobic digestion plant.
Some typical aims of MBT plants include the:
• Pre-treatment of waste going to landfill;
• Diversion of non-biodegradable and biodegradable MSW going to landfill through the mechanical sorting of MSW into materials for recycling and/or energy recovery as refuse derived fuel (RDF);
• Diversion of biodegradable MSW going to landfill by:
- Reducing the dry mass of BMW prior to landfill;
- Reducing the biodegradability of BMW prior to landfill;
• Stabilization into a compost-like output for use on land;
• Conversion into a combustible biogas for energy recovery; and/or
• Drying materials to produce a high calorific organic rich fraction for use as RDF.
MBT plants may be configured in a variety of ways to achieve the required recycling, recovery, and biodegradable municipal waste (BMW) diversion performance.
Do you know how to deal with municipal waste? How much do you know about municipal waste sorting equipment? The following municipal waste sorting plant will give you a detailed introduction.Urban waste is subdivided into four groups: material waste group (including glass, magnetic or non-magnetic me
Resource-saving (volume reduction and volume reduction) is a good way to prevent problems from the source.Resource-saving (volume reduction, volume reduction) is to reduce or suppress the production of plastic waste, including less use, that is, use as much as possible, or useless; or by filling na
The garbage sorting equipment factory shares this article for you.(1) Screening efficiencyIn theory, the fine particles with a particle size smaller than the mesh size can pass through the mesh to become the under-screen product, while the coarse particles larger than the mesh size should be left on
Waste solution equipment is mainly composed of garbage hydraulic ram equalizer, garbage block crusher, plastic impurity separator, multi-layer dryer, fully automatic hydraulic baler, conveyer impurity separator, crusher, It is composed of organic matter refining sorter, multi-function box sorter, a